DIPP NPC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 269 Vacancies of Examiner of Patents & Designs Posts at recruitmentnpc.in:
DIPP NPC Patent Examiner Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 263 Posts of Examiner of Patents & Designs at recruitmentnpc.in: The Controller General of Patents, Designs and Trademarks (CGPDTM) has recently declared an advertisement about DIPP NPC Recruitment 2015 for Examiner of Patents & Designs Posts. The Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (National Productivity Council) is inviting Online Application from young and qualified candidates for filling on263 vacant posts of Examiner of Patents & Designs on contract basis in 2015-16.
DIPP NPC Patent Examiner Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 263 Vacancies of Examiner of Patents & Designs at recruitmentnpc.in. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for DIPP NPC Examiner of Patents & Designs Recruitment 2015 via official web portal at recruitmentnpc.in. The National Productivity Council will accept Online Application up to 31st October 2015.
DIPP NPC Recruitment 2015 Apply for 263 Examiner of Patents & Designs Vacancies at recruitmentnpc.in
Name of Organization:
The Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trademarks, National Productivity Council, Government of India
Name of Department:
Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Examiner of Patents & Designs: 263 Vacancies
The DIPP NPC has 263 Vacancies of Examiner of Patents & Designs in various subjects/disciplines as under:
- Chemistry: 44 posts
- Computer Science/Information Technology: 26 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 34 posts
- Electronics & Communication: 54 posts
- Microbiology: 02 posts
- Civil Engineering: 02 posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 101 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 263 Posts
The Age of the candidate must be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years as on 1st August 2015.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed to Reserved Category candidates according to Government Norms.
The candidate must have Completed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
For more details, refer Official Notification or Information Bulletin.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
The candidate will be selected through Short-listing for Exam, Academic & Experience details and Final Merit.
The candidate will be appointed on Contract Basis of 13 Months.
The appointed candidate will be paid Rs.40000/- per month.
How to Apply Online for DIPP NPC Patent Examiner Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at recruitmentnpc.in.
- Find out Recruitment of Examiners of Patents and Designs for the Office of CGPDTM (On Contract).
- Click on the link to go to the portal DIPP NPC Patent Examiner Recruitment 2015.
- Download the Official Advertisement & Information Bulletin and read them in detail.
- Get back to Recruitment Portal and read the Instruction to Apply Online.
- After that select on Apply Online button to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form with personal and educational information.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature image as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up details.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st October 2015
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click to Read/Download Information Bulletin
Click Here to Visit official website
For more information about DIPP NPC Recruitment 2015 Notification for 263 Vacancies of Examiner of Patents & Designs Posts, Online Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Probation Period, Important Date etc., the aspirants should log on to official website at recruitmentnpc.in OR www.ipindia.nic.in OR www.dipp.nic.in.