CTET 2015 Notification, CTET 2015 Online Application Form CTET September 2015 Examination, Apply Online for CTET Registration at ctet.nic.in:
CTET September 2015 Notification, Online Application Form, Complete Information on Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2015, Apply Online at ctet.nic.in: The Central Board of Secondary Education has released a notification about CTET September 2015 on its official website at ctet.nic.in. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2015 Examination is scheduled to be held in September 2015 by CBSE Board.
CTET September 2015 Notification, Online Application Form, Apply Online at ctet.nic.in
The CTET September 2015 Notification Released on the official website at ctet.nic.in. The Central Board of Secondary Education invites online applications from young, qualified and dynamic candidates for CTET September 2015 Registration. The candidates having will to become Teacher in CBSE recognized schools, can apply online for CTET September 2015 Exam via official website at ctet.nic.in. The candidates can apply through Online Registration mode for CTET September 2015 Exam from 30.07.2015 to 19.08.2015. Any application submitted/received beyond the deadline will not be entertained by CBSE Board.
CTET September 2015 Notification, Online Application Form
Name of the Board:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Official Website (CBSE):
Name of Examination:
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) September 2015
Official Website (CTET):
The candidate must have passed (10+2) Senior Secondary and relevant Degree/Diploma as described by CBSE Board for CTET September 2015 Exam Paper I, Paper II and Both Papers.
For detailed information on CTET September 2015 Eligibility Criteria, kindly refer Official Notification (Information Bulletin).
For Paper I OR Paper II:
SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: Rs.300/-
For Both Paper I and Paper II:
SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: Rs.500/-
CTET September 2015 Exam Schedule (On 20.09.2015):
Paper II: From 09:30am to 12:00 Noon
Paper I: From 02:00pm to 04:30pm
CTET September 2015 Online Registration Process:
- Go to official website at ctet.nic.in.
- Find out Information Bulletin for CTET September 2015 and download it.
- Read the Complete Information Bulletin before proceeding to Online Application.
- Get back to the homepage and check Eligibility tab, Important Information etc.
- After that click on the tab APPLY FOR CTET – SEPT 2015.
- Fill up the Online Application for CTET September 2015 Exam as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and Signature Image as asked.
- Pay the CTET September 2015 Application/Exam Fee as applicable.
- Submit the Online Application as it is complete.
- Save your Registration ID/Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Also take printout of E-Receipt of Application Fee as proof of successful online payment.
Important Dates CTET September 2015:
Starting Date for Online Application/Registration: 30th July 2015
Closing Date for Online Application/Registration: 19th August 2015
Last Date to pay CTET Application/Exam Fee: 20th August 2015
Dates for Correction in Online Application: From 21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015
CTET September 2015 Admit Card Available: From 4th September 2015
Date of Conduct of CTET September 2015 Exam: 20th September 2015
Click Here to Apply Online
Click to Visit CTET official website
For more information about CTET September 2015 Notification, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, CTET Exam Date, CTET September 2015 Exam Schedule, Key Dates etc., the candidates can log on to CTET official website at ctet.nic.in.