CRPF Constable Recruitment 2015 Apply Offline for 570 Vacancies at www.crpf.nic.in The Central Reserve Police Force has declared CRPF Constable Recruitment 2015 notification on its official website at www.crpf.nic.in. The CRPF is calling up Online Application from 10th Class and 12th Class Passed fit candidates for filling up 570 vacant posts of Constable GD and Head Constable GD in 2015-2016.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2015 Notification, Application Form Available at www.crpf.nic.in. The interested and eligible candidates from any parts of India can apply offline for CRPF Constable & Head Constable Recruitment 2015 via official web at www.crpf.nic.in. The Central Reserve Police Force will accept the Application Form up to 30th December 2015. The Last Date for Receipt of Application Form for far flung areas is 14th January 2015.
CRPF Constable Recruitment 2015 Apply for 570 Vacancies at www.crpf.nic.in
Name of Organization:
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India
Name of Recruitment:
CRPF Constable and Head Constable Recruitment 2015 for Sports Quota Posts
Constable GD: 488 posts
Head Constable GD: 82 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 570 Posts
As on 30.12.2015 the Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 23 years. That means the candidate must have been born in between 30.12.1992 and 30.12.1997.
The Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable to Reserved Category candidates as per Government Norms.
Constable GD: Matriculation or 10th Class from a recognized board/university.
Head Constable GD: 10+2 or Equivalent from a recognized board/university.
In addition to the Educational Eligibility, the candidate must meet the Physical Standards as set by CRPF for Constable and Head Constable posts.
Rs.50/- to be paid as Application Fee through Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque in favour of “DIGP, GC CRPF, New Delhi”.
The candidates will be selected through following procedure:
- Identity Check
- Checking of Testimonials/documents
- Physical Standard Test as mentioned in Recruitment Rules
- Sports Trial Test of Candidates for their respective Sports discipline
- Medical Examination
Place of Work/Duty:
Anywhere within as well as outside the Territory of India.
Constable GD: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month.
Head Constable GD: From Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- per month.
How to Apply Offline for CRPF Constable/Head Constable Recruitment 2015:
- Open the CRPF official website at www.crpf.nic.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it.
- Navigate to 02/11/2015 CT/GD & HC/GD – Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons-2015 For The Rank of CT/GD AND HC/GD Against Sports Quota.
- Click on the link to download the Official Notification as PDF.
- Open the Official Notification and read it thoroughly before applying.
- Find Prescribed Application Form in the end of Notification and take printout of it.
- Fill up the Application Form hard copy with required personal and educations details.
- Pay the Application through Demand Draft (DD) as applicable and as asked.
- Attach copies of Documents/Certificates as mentioned.
- Send the Application Form and Attachments & DD to the Address mentioned below:
The DIG GC-CRPF,
New Delhi – 110 072.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 30 December 2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form for far flung areas: 14 January 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
For more information about CRPF Constable Recruitment 2015 Notification about 570 Vacant Posts of Constable General Duty and Head Constable General Duty in Sports Quota, Offline Application Process, Age Limit, Educational Eligibility, Physical Standards, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the candidates should visit CRPF official website at www.crpf.nic.in.