BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 7000 Vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts at anm2.bsscpatna.com:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has published an advertisement about BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016 for 7000 Vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (Staff Nurse) Posts on its official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in. The Bihar Staff Selection Commission is inviting Online Application from 21-37 years old candidates having ANM Course Certificate for filling up 7000 vacant posts of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery in Health Department of Bihar in 2016.
The Bihar Staff Selection Commission will select the eligible candidates based on their Academic Merits, Experience Period and Interview. The SC/ST candidates of Bihar need to pay Rs.200/- as Fee while all other candidates have to pay Rs.750/-. The appointed candidates will be paid from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online for BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016 from 24th February 2016 to 15th March 2016. The Last Date to Deposit the Fee is 16th March 2016.
BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 7000 Vacancies at anm2.bsscpatna.com
Name of Organization:
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC), Government of Bihar
Name of Recruitment:
BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016 – Bihar ANM Notification 2016
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM): 7000 Posts
Category wise Vacancies:
- SC: 1120 posts
- ST: 70 posts
- EBC: 1260 posts
- BC: 840 posts
- BC Women: 210 posts
- Unreserved: 3500 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 7000 Posts
As on 1st August 2015, the Age of the candidate must be_
Minimum 21 years
Maximum 37 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be applicable as per Bihar Government Rules to Reserved Category candidates of Bihar State.
The candidate must have obtained ANM Certificate from an institute/university recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
SC/ST Category of Bihar: Rs.200/-
All Other candidates: Rs.750/-
Selection Process and Weightage:
- For Percentage Secured in ANM Course Examination: 50 marks
- For Higher Degree achieved by candidate: 10 marks
- For Work Experience at Government Hospital of Bihar State: 25 marks (05 marks for 01 year experience)
- Interview: 15 marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
The Minimum Qualifying Marks to be eligible for Interview is 40% for Unreserved, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC, 32% for SC/ST and 32% for Women Categories.
The candidate after appointment as ANM will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2400/-.
How to Apply Online for BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Find out Notice Board and select the tab to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) in Health Department of Bihar 2016 Notification.
- Download the Official Notification and read it completely.
- Get back to Notice Board page and select Online Form Submission link or open @anm2.bsscpatna.com.
- Navigate to Registration link and click on it.
- Register yourself by entering your First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email, Date of Birth, Residential Info, Reservation Category details.
- Login with your Username and Password.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with personal, communication and educational details.
- Upload your Photo and Signature as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion.
- Take printout of Application and Challan.
- Deposit the Application Fee through Challan at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Save your Challan copy as proof of fee payment.
- Save your Application Number, Username and Password for future reference.
Online Application Segment: 24th February 2016 to 15th March 2016
Payment of Fee at SBI Bank: From 25th February 2016 to 16th March 2016
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit BSSC official website
For more information about BSSC ANM Recruitment 2016 – Bihar ANM Notification 2016 for 7000 Vacancies of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Posts in Health Department of Bihar, Online Application Process, Age Criteria, Educational Eligibility, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Important Dates etc., the candidates must log on to BSSC official website at www.bssc.bih.nic.in and @anm2.bsscpatna.com.