BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 275 Vacant Posts of Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Turner at careers.bhelhwr.co.in:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Ranipur, Haridwar has released an advertisement about BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 on its official website at careers.bhelhwr.co.in. The BHEL Haridwar is inviting Online Application from aspirants of 18-27 years age criteria for filling up 275 vacant posts of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Turner etc.).
The BHEL Haridwar will appoint ITI qualified aspirants as Trade Apprentice through Written Exam and/or Personal Interview in 2016. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply through Online Application method for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 from 19th February 2016 to 5th March 2016. The aspirants have to submit/send the Acknowledgement Slip, Application Form, Caste Certificate (if applicable) and ITI Mark Sheet copy to BHEL Haridwar Office on or before 11th March 2016.
BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 275 Trade Apprentice Vacancies at careers.bhelhwr.co.in
Name of Organization:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Ranipur, Haridwar
Name of Recruitment:
BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Trade Apprentice – 275 Vacancies
- Fitter: 88 posts
- Turner: 36 posts
- Machinist: 71 posts
- Welder: 32 posts
- Electrician: 32 posts
- Draftsman (Mech.): 04 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 01 post
- Pattern Maker: 02 posts
- Forger & Heat Treater: 04 posts
- Foundryman: 05 posts
Total Vacancies: 275 Posts
As on 16th April 2016, the aspirant’s Age must be minimum 18 years and not more than 27 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limitation will be applicable as per Government Rules.
The aspirant must have passed High School Examination from a recognized education board. Moreover, the applicant must have obtained ITI Certificate in respective trade with minimum 70% marks (60% for SC, ST, PWD/PH) from a recognized institute.
For more details, kindly refer Official Notification.
Process of Selection:
The aspirant will be selected through Written Exam and/or Personal Interview. The Medical Test/Exam is compulsory for all the aspirants.
The aspirant will be paid 80 or 90% of Consolidated Stipend in First Year as per Uttarakhand Government Pay Rules for Semi Skilled Workers and 90% in the Second Year.
For more details, refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to official website at careers.bhelhwr.co.in.
- Find out Trade Apprenticeship Process Apr-2016.
- Click on the link to go to relevant webpage.
- Navigate to Circular link and click on it to view Official Notification.
- Read the Detailed Circular (Notification) very carefully before applying online.
- Get back to previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up the Online Application Form as per instructions.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature as asked.
- Submit the Application online on completion of filling up all the details.
- Save your Application Registration Number for reference.
- Take printout of your Application & Acknowledgement Slip for record and more use.
- Send the Acknowledgement Slip, Application Form, Caste Certificate (if applicable) and ITI Mark Sheet copy to Senior Manager, BHEL Haridwar Address as mentioned in Official Notification.
Opening Date for Online Application: 19th February 2016
Closing Date for Online Application: 5th March 2016
Last Date to Submit Application Form, Caste Certificate (if applicable) and ITI Mark Sheet copy: 11th March 2016
Date of Written Exam: 19th March 2016
Date of Personal Interview: 28th to 30th March 2016
Declaration of Final Result: 6th April 2016
Click to View/Download Official Notification
Click here to Visit BHEL Haridwar official website
For more information about Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited BHEL Haridwar Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Advertisement for 275 Vacancies of Fitter, Welder, Machinist, Turner, Electrician, Draftsman, Mechanic, Pattern Maker, Forger & Heat Treater and Foundryman Posts, Online Application Process, Age Limit, Academic Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates etc., the aspirants may visit the official website at careers.bhelhwr.co.in.