Army Public Schools TGT, PGT & PRT Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 7000 Teachers Vacancies at www.aps-csb.in:
The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has recently published an advertisement regarding Army Public Schools Teacher Recruitment 2015 for 7000 Vacancies of TGT, PGT and PRT on its official website at www.awesindia.com. The Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) and Army Public Schools (APS) are inviting Online Application from young and qualified applicants for filling up 7000 posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT) in 2015.
Army Public Schools Recruitment 2015 for 7000 TGT PGT PRT Vacancies in Army Public Schools, Apply Online at www.aps-csb.in. The interested and eligible candidates should apply through Online Registration method for AWES Army Public Schools Recruitment 2015 for 7000 TGT, PGT, PRT posts via official web portal at www.aps-csb.in till 27th September 2015. The Army Welfare Education Society will Not accept any application submitted after the Last Date (i.e. 27.09.2015). Therefore, the applicants are advised to apply online within given time limit.
Army Public Schools TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2015 Apply for 7000 Vacancies Apply at www.awesindia.com
Name of Organization:
Army Welfare Education Society(AWES)
Name of Department/School:
Army Public Schools (ASP)
Online Application Portal:
Name of Posts:
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Primary Teacher (PRT)
Total Number of Vacancies:
There are total 7000 Vacancies (approximately) available for TGT, PGT and PRT posts in Army Public Schools.
As on 1st April 2016,
Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be less than 29 years and PGT less than 36 years).
Below 52 years (Should have at least 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years).
TGT: Graduation with 50% minimum, B.Ed with 50% minimum and CTET/TET qualified.
PGT: Post Graduation with 50% minimum, B.Ed with 50% minimum marks.
PRT: Graduation with 50% minimum, B.Ed with 50% minimum and CTET/TET qualified.
For details, refer Official Notification of Eligibility Criteria.
The candidate must pay Rs.600/- as Examination Fee for AWES Recruitment 2015 for TGT, PGT, PRT posts.
The candidates will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Screening Test, Skill Test, Computer Proficiency and Interview.
Academic Merits and Experience will also be considered for Selection of Candidate.
Kindly refer Official Notification.
How to Apply Online for AWES Army Public Schools TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to official website at www.asp-csb.in OR www.awesindia.com.
- Find out Recruitment of Teachers in Army Public Schools 2015 for 7000 posts of TGT, PGT and PRT.
- Click on the link to go to Recruitment Portal.
- Download the Official Notification Advertisement, Eligibility Criteria Advt., Guidelines, Instructions before proceeding to Online Application.
- Read all the Notification and Advertisements carefully.
- Get back to Army Public Schools Recruitment Portal and select New User link to Register yourself.
- Fill up Online Application Form for AWES Teacher Recruitment 2015 for TGT PGT PRT posts in Army Public Schools.
- Provide your personal, educational and experience details to fill up the Online Application Form.
- Upload your Recent Passport size photo and Signature Image as asked.
- Pay the Examination Fee (Rs.600/-) as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Online on completion.
- Save your Registration ID/NO. and Password for reference for future.
- Get printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 30th August 2015
Closing Date for Online Registration: 27th September 2015
Tentative Date for Admit Card Downloading: 15th November 2015
Exam Window: 6th December 2015
Tentative Date for Result Declaration: 23rd December 2015
Tentative Date to Print out Score Cards: 31st December 2015
Click to Read/Download Official Notification
Click to View Eligibility Criteria (Official)
Click to Log on to AWES official website
For more information about Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) Recruitment 2015 for Army Public Schools 7000 Vacancies of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and PRT (Primary Teacher) posts, Notification, Online Application/Registration Process, Important Instructions, Key Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure etc., the candidates can visit the AWES official website at www.awesindia.com OR APS official website at www.aps-csb.in.